Almost Infamous - Views from a Black Intelligentleman



Happy Thanksgiving!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sorry folks, no diatribe today. It's the holidays, dammit, and I didn't particularly feel like scouring the web (OK, so I really only scour Bizarre News or Fark, but it's still scouring, and I still didn't feel like doing it, so you can suck on it). So this week, relax with your families, prepare your meals, watch some football, and generally chill out. Next week I'll try to supersize it to make you feel better. Anyway, I want you all to have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Please be careful, don't drink and drive, and if you're eating dinner at someone else's house, remember: you can't just take your pants off after you finish sopping up turkey gravy with the last brown 'n' serve roll, OK? There are rules of etiquette that must be followed. Just undo the button. And slide the zipper down 1/3rd of the way. Any further and your gibblets will be showing. No one wants that, unless you're eating with your family in West Virginia. NO GIBBLETS! Here's some joyful sights for the holidays. I'll be back soon!

Peace!

|

<< Home


Who is...Dark Damian?

  • I'm Dark Damian
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • I'm a bassist, meaning that I'm cool beyond all descriptive text. I love bacon. Dear God, do I love bacon. Leave me comments so that I may ignore them.
  • The Black Intelligentleman

I Got Smacked, Yo!

My Amazon.com Wish List

What Had Happened Was...

Blogroll My Black Ass!

  • Damian's Diatribes
  • Damian in Italy
  • Chinese Lessons
  • The Blacker The Berry...
  • The Wedding
  • Bread From the Moon Store
  • Professional Confessional
  • The Land of Damiana
  • We Will Never Forget
  • Why I Love Wal-Mart. And Chalupas. Or Something.
  • Wal-Mart and the Gangsta Toddler
  • Playing the Dozens
  • I'm an 80s Kid
  • Vincent D'Onofrio: The Greatest
  • Fun With The Shocker
  • Fun At The Waterpark
  • Smuckers Vs. The Skunk Skank
  • Kool-Aid, Man
  • 30 Percenter
  • Damian's (D)archives

    Damian's Rock Band

    Buy NONEtheLESS Merchandise Here!

     Blog Top Sites

    Listed on BlogShares

    Enter your email address below to subscribe to Almost Infamous!


    powered by Bloglet

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike2.5 License.
    ATOM 0.3




    View My Stats