Almost Infamous - Views from a Black Intelligentleman



Fun With The Shocker


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



From Wikipedia (or as I like to call it, "webcrack"):

The shocker is a hand gesture with a sexual connotation. The ring finger and thumb are curled or bent down while the other fingers are extended. The index and middle fingers are kept together (touching) and the back of the hand faces outwards (away from the gesturer). The gesture refers to the act of inserting the index and middle fingers into a vagina and the pinky finger into the nearby anus (the "shocker"). Because of its explicit sexual connotation, the shocker is sometimes considered vulgar.

There are a number of terms for this hand gesture; the most common and widely used variations are "Two in the pink, one in the stink," "Two in the goo, one in the poo," and "Going to town with one in the brown." The shocker is generally referred to as being "given" or "delivered" rather than shown, much like the way the finger is verbally referenced.

Basically, it looks like this:

There. Now you have your background. And no, that's not my hand.

My nails would look MUCH nicer, quite frankly.

Anyway.

Saturday morning, I was chillin', sitting around in my shorts, oblivious to the outside world. College football was on, meaning my ADD mysteriously vanishes for about 6 or 9 hours while I'm mesmerized by the I formation and Cover 2 defenses and onside kicks. Nothing can touch me when ESPN GameDay is on. I am impervious to all wounds, injuries, or chores. As I sat in my bunker (which DWW calls "the couch" or whatever), I was shaken out of my statistics fugue state (How many passing yards per game does Iowa get? What's the average weight of the Rutgers offensive line?) by this little nugget on the GameDay telecast:

God, I love HDTV. I swear I do. When you're watching a sporting event in HDTV, you damn near wanna suit up. Also, I dislike Florida and Tennessee. But that's not the point of this. Do you see what I see in the background? Here, let's zoom in a bit, shall we?

Hmm. What in the WORLD could that be back there? No...it can't be. Not on live TV. Still, let's take an even closer look:

Oh HELL yeah! The Shocker got on TV on a live show! This is what I love about live broadcasts from sporting events - you just never know what you'll see. I spit Tang when I saw this, and they must've shown it about 6 or 7 times. That shit made my day. Oh yeah, unranked Clemson beat #9 Florida State in Tallahasee. Holla! I love college football. Peace.

|

<< Home


Who is...Dark Damian?

  • I'm Dark Damian
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • I'm a bassist, meaning that I'm cool beyond all descriptive text. I love bacon. Dear God, do I love bacon. Leave me comments so that I may ignore them.
  • The Black Intelligentleman

I Got Smacked, Yo!

My Amazon.com Wish List

What Had Happened Was...

Blogroll My Black Ass!

  • Damian's Diatribes
  • Damian in Italy
  • Chinese Lessons
  • The Blacker The Berry...
  • The Wedding
  • Bread From the Moon Store
  • Professional Confessional
  • The Land of Damiana
  • We Will Never Forget
  • Why I Love Wal-Mart. And Chalupas. Or Something.
  • Wal-Mart and the Gangsta Toddler
  • Playing the Dozens
  • I'm an 80s Kid
  • Vincent D'Onofrio: The Greatest
  • Fun With The Shocker
  • Fun At The Waterpark
  • Smuckers Vs. The Skunk Skank
  • Kool-Aid, Man
  • 30 Percenter
  • Damian's (D)archives

    Damian's Rock Band

    Buy NONEtheLESS Merchandise Here!

     Blog Top Sites

    Listed on BlogShares

    Enter your email address below to subscribe to Almost Infamous!


    powered by Bloglet

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike2.5 License.
    ATOM 0.3




    View My Stats