Almost Infamous - Views from a Black Intelligentleman



Yo Momma


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have borne witness to the single greatest reality show in the history of ever. It is a simple concept, brought forth by a cunning and ingenious array of individuals, starring a cast of unknowns, and helmed by one of the greatest comic actors of our time. OK, that last part is a major stretch. I get carried away with words sometimes. The show is "Yo Momma" on MTV, hosted by Wilmer Valderrama, aka Fez from "That '70s Show", aka "I Used to Bang Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff and a Multitude of Other Hot Women You'll Never Have an Ice Cube's Chance In Hell At Getting". Basically, he and his crew go from spot to spot in the general Los Angeles area looking for people to verbally throw down on each other, usually in the form of Yo Momma jokes. The contestants are rated on originality, speed, staying on topic, and 'sting', meaning how funny the joke is or how close to home it hits. Sometimes the jokes are duds, but more often than not they're hilarious. And here's the best part: For the middle rounds, competitors must allow their opponents to go into each others' houses to get joke ammunition. Without warning. One guy's apartment was covered in dog shit from his 3 or 4 puppies. One guy had this GIGANTIC pair of ladies' purple thong underwear by his bed, and another guy (who was pretty large) had a pizza box under his bed. The next day at the competition, the MC will make the opponents crack jokes specifically about things they saw or heard at the other person's crib. You can see the looks on their faces when someone starts busting on their hygiene or eating habits. In the end, it's all in fun, and everyone shakes hands, and the winner gets $1000 from Wilmer, if he's not trying to scoop the guy's girl (like he was in one episode I saw. Hey, she was hot, and he's Wilmer Valderrama.) This is my new drug of choice. Check it out for yourselves. Peace.

|

<< Home


Who is...Dark Damian?

  • I'm Dark Damian
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • I'm a bassist, meaning that I'm cool beyond all descriptive text. I love bacon. Dear God, do I love bacon. Leave me comments so that I may ignore them.
  • The Black Intelligentleman

I Got Smacked, Yo!

My Amazon.com Wish List

What Had Happened Was...

Blogroll My Black Ass!

  • Damian's Diatribes
  • Damian in Italy
  • Chinese Lessons
  • The Blacker The Berry...
  • The Wedding
  • Bread From the Moon Store
  • Professional Confessional
  • The Land of Damiana
  • We Will Never Forget
  • Why I Love Wal-Mart. And Chalupas. Or Something.
  • Wal-Mart and the Gangsta Toddler
  • Playing the Dozens
  • I'm an 80s Kid
  • Vincent D'Onofrio: The Greatest
  • Fun With The Shocker
  • Fun At The Waterpark
  • Smuckers Vs. The Skunk Skank
  • Kool-Aid, Man
  • 30 Percenter
  • Damian's (D)archives

    Damian's Rock Band

    Buy NONEtheLESS Merchandise Here!

     Blog Top Sites

    Listed on BlogShares

    Enter your email address below to subscribe to Almost Infamous!


    powered by Bloglet

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike2.5 License.
    ATOM 0.3




    View My Stats