Almost Infamous - Views from a Black Intelligentleman



Things That Piss Me Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm in a foul mood. Usually I'm Captain Happy-Go-Lucky, but today I'm more like Nappy-Go-Fuck-Yourself. Too much stress, I suppose. Hopefully this little list will be cathartic for me, and I'll feel better afterward. If you don't like it, well, too damn bad. Things That Piss Me Off

  • People that jabber incessantly with nothing of value to say (celebrities, pundits, radio show hosts, people with no idea of how empty they are)
  • People who don't know the meaning of words like "cathartic" or "incessant"
  • People who call their animals their children (except for you, Jana)
  • People with grand-animals (except for your mom, Jana)
  • People that loiter behind me in the Wal-Mart parking lot, waiting for me to move. I intentionally wait a few more moments. Of course, I'm also guilty of doing this, so I piss myself off, too.
  • Ugly people with loud voices. Jesus, pick one, not both.
  • Whiners (yeah yeah, you've got it bad. So fucking what. Join the club; the sign-in sheet's in the back)
  • People with addictions of all types (again, I'm also guilty of this. I may have to punch myself in the face later)
  • Dumb dogs who don't learn not to jump fences or make large fecal deposits in the kids' bedroom
  • Randy Moss
  • SUVs and large pickups that change lanes without signaling first, because they can
  • Country music (except when I'm drunk and singing karaoke)
  • People that assume I can dance and play basketball upon first meeting me
  • White people that say "nigga"
  • Black people that say "nigga"
  • Norwegians that say "nigga" (OK, I made that one up)
  • People that refuse to even consider dating others outside of their comfort zone (race, religion, economic standing, height, size, etc.)
  • All racists
  • Satellite broadband internet providers
  • People that own guns, but don't own a bank account or a check book
  • People who spend more on spinning rims than on child support
  • Martha Stewart
  • Rich people (unless they wanna break me off a couple of dollars)
  • People who say "I'm Rick James, bitch!" who are not named Dave Chappelle
  • People who are too pussy to commit suicide without endangering the lives of others
  • The entire cast of "Jackass", "Viva La Bam", "Wild Boyz"...
  • People who harm animals needlessly
  • People who harm kids
  • People who harm kids (yes, I said it twice. It bears repeating)
  • Convicted criminals who can vote from jail
  • Whoever invented Barney, Blue's Clues, Teletubbies, The Wiggles, and Dora the Explorer
  • People named Debbie (I've never met a nice person named Debbie. Only bitches. Deborah's, however, are ok.)
  • Guys that punch you to show you how cool/tough/manly they are
  • People that snicker when you say you were in marching band
  • People who work in public places that don't speak English. You live here, you learn my language.
  • People who have never been to a live theatrical performance, and have no desire to go
  • Acrobats (they're so damn limber)
  • The "B" group of the Barnum and Bailey Circus (if you don't know, don't worry about it)
  • Professional athletes who complain about money
  • People who didn't like "Big Trouble in Little China"
  • People who don't like or get "South Park", "Family Guy", "Drawn Together", or anything on "Adult Swim". Grown down, asses.
  • People who think 33 is old
  • People who dump on me for playing computer games or PlayStation 2
  • Bob Jones University
  • People who suck, and more specifically, people who don't suck at all. You know what I mean.
OK, I feel somewhat better now. I'm sure this won't be the last list of this type. I hope your week's been better than mine. Naked pictures always make me feel better, by the way. Of women. Peace.

|

<< Home


Who is...Dark Damian?

  • I'm Dark Damian
  • From Dallas, Texas, United States
  • I'm a bassist, meaning that I'm cool beyond all descriptive text. I love bacon. Dear God, do I love bacon. Leave me comments so that I may ignore them.
  • The Black Intelligentleman

I Got Smacked, Yo!

My Amazon.com Wish List

What Had Happened Was...

Blogroll My Black Ass!

  • Damian's Diatribes
  • Damian in Italy
  • Chinese Lessons
  • The Blacker The Berry...
  • The Wedding
  • Bread From the Moon Store
  • Professional Confessional
  • The Land of Damiana
  • We Will Never Forget
  • Why I Love Wal-Mart. And Chalupas. Or Something.
  • Wal-Mart and the Gangsta Toddler
  • Playing the Dozens
  • I'm an 80s Kid
  • Vincent D'Onofrio: The Greatest
  • Fun With The Shocker
  • Fun At The Waterpark
  • Smuckers Vs. The Skunk Skank
  • Kool-Aid, Man
  • 30 Percenter
  • Damian's (D)archives

    Damian's Rock Band

    Buy NONEtheLESS Merchandise Here!

     Blog Top Sites

    Listed on BlogShares

    Enter your email address below to subscribe to Almost Infamous!


    powered by Bloglet

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike2.5 License.
    ATOM 0.3




    View My Stats